- Login to your Datadog account.
- Navigate to the Dashboards List then Integrations.
Install the HAProxy dashboard
- Hover over the HAProxy tile and click the Install button.
- Click Install Integration on the Configuration tab.
- Close the HAProxy modal window.
- Repeat the last three steps for Apache.
Working with a dashboard
- Return to the Dashboards List.
You should see two new dashboards: Apache - Overview and HAProxy - Overview.
- Click on the link for the Apache dashboard.
Notice that there are three servers but the rate of requests is probably minimal.
- From the first terminal tab, run the command
This will start hitting the HAProxy server and thus each of the Apache web servers.
- Return to the Apache dashboard.
You should see an increase in the rate of requests.
- Return to the Dashboards page and click on the other dashboard links.
See what has been created with each integration installed.
When you are finished, quit the
light command and then run
grademe in the terminal. If you have earned the full score, click the Continue button to end the scenario.