Thank you for taking part in the second part of our introduction to the Onteon!
Today you had the chance to:
- revise the knowledge from our basics scenario (if you haven't done it yet, feel free to do so: Onteon basics)
- learn to use web console for managing microservices inside Onteon's node
- learn to use CLI for managing microservices inside Onteon's node
- Onteon main web page: click!
- Onteon documentation: click!
- Onteon CLI documentation: click!
- Onteon web console documentation: click!
If you have any feedback concerning our tool and/or this scenario, we'd be very grateful for a message on our contact page: click!.
Introduction to Onteon - controlling the node and microservices
Before proceeding to the next step, please wait until the setup scripts finish running.