- You’ll need node.js v4.2.0 or later to use contentstack-express.
Steps to setting up a stack
- Create a stack. Please refer link: https://www.contentstack.com/docs/guide/stack#create-a-new-stack
- Create a content type of a type Webpage name it as "Home Page" add some fields. Please refer link to create one: https://www.contentstack.com/docs/guide/content-types
- Add entry for "Home Page" content type and keep url as '/'. https://www.contentstack.com/docs/guide/content-management#add-a-new-entry
- Set up publishing environment. Create environment name it 'development' with setting advanced settings "Deploy Content to Server(s)" as selected. Please refer link to create an environment: https://www.contentstack.com/docs/guide/environments#add-an-environment
For more explanation to setup a stack for this tutorial please refer videos until step 4: https://www.contentstack.com/docs/tools-and-frameworks/web-framework-contentstack-express/quickstart