- Understand Deployments and how to perform rolling updates
- Understand Deployments and how to perform rollbacks
- Understand Jobs and CronJobs
- Understand how to use Labels, Selectors, and Annotations
- This practice environment runs on Kubernetes 1.20, current version of exam.
- This is NOT a replica of actual exam and should be used for practice only.
- The questions are NOT same as actual exam.
- Successful completion of tasks can verified at the last step. You can also run
checkcommand anytime to verify your work.
- You can view solutions by clicking Show solution button, however you are encouraged to use Kubernetes documentation to find answers instead.
- Practice environment will be expired within 1 hour. Refresh to get new environment.
CKAD Practice Challenge: Pod Design - 20%
Complete the following tasks.
Create a deployment named
Scale the deployment to 4 replicas.
Update the deployment to use
Do NOT press Continue before the environment is ready. Otherwise, the resources will not be created.