- Understand LivenessProbes and ReadinessProbes
- Understand container logging
- Understand how to monitor applications in Kubernetes
- Understand debugging in Kubernetes
- This practice environment runs on Kubernetes 1.20, current version of exam.
- This is NOT a replica of actual exam and should be used for practice only.
- The questions are NOT same as actual exam.
- Successful completion of tasks can verified at the last step. You can also run
checkcommand anytime to verify your work.
- You can view solutions by clicking Show solution button, however you are encouraged to use Kubernetes documentation to find answers instead.
- Practice environment will be expired within 1 hour. Refresh to get new environment.
CKAD Practice Challenge: Observability - 18%
Complete the following tasks.
- Create a pod
redis. Define a liveness probe and readiness probe with an initial delay of 5 seconds and command
Do NOT press Continue before the environment is ready. Otherwise, the resources will not be created.