- Understand ConfigMaps
- Understand SecurityContexts
- Define an application's resource requirements
- Create & consume Secrets
- Understand ServiceAccounts
- This practice environment runs on Kubernetes 1.20, current version of exam.
- This is NOT a replica of actual exam and should be used for practice only.
- The questions are NOT same as actual exam.
- Successful completion of tasks can verified at the last step. You can also run
checkcommand anytime to verify your work.
- You can view solutions by clicking Show solution button, however you are encouraged to use Kubernetes documentation to find answers instead.
- Practice environment will be expired within 1 hour. Refresh to get new environment.
CKAD Practice Challenge: Configuration - 18%
Complete the following tasks.
- Create a config map called
my-configin namespace called
datatab. Use value
confa=exvalueYou may need to create namespace if it does not exists.
Do NOT press Continue before the environment is ready. Otherwise, the resources will not be created.