Securing Nomad's cluster communication is not only important for security, but also eases operations by preventing mistakes and misconfigurations. Nomad optionally uses mutual TLS (mTLS) for all HTTP and RPC communication. Nomad's use of mTLS provides the following benefits:
- Prevent unauthorized Nomad access
- Prevent observing or tampering with Nomad communication
- Prevent client/server role or region misconfigurations
- Prevent other services from masquerading as Nomad agents
Encrypt API/RPC Traffic with mTLS
Provisioning Extra Course Components
There are a few components that need to be added to the environment. We are adding them now. Please wait for the complete message and then move to the next step.
- Fixing Journal - Installing OS dependencies
and concluding with
- Complete! Move on to the next step.
Once you see this message, you are ready to continue.