Since this is a sandbox environment, most of the binaries required to set up Kubernetes has already been installed. To complete the cluster, you will initialize the master of this two node cluster.
1. Initialize the master on the first machine:
kubeadm init --kubernetes-version v1.7.8
2. Copy the config to your host:
mkdir -p $HOME/.kube sudo cp -i /etc/kubernetes/admin.conf $HOME/.kube/config sudo chown $(id -u):$(id -g) $HOME/.kube/config
3. Sign up for a Weave Cloud account.
4. Create a new instance and call it 'Katacoda - Net Security Training'.
5. From the screens that appear, select Kubernetes and then click Generic Kubernetes and copy the command that appears.
6. Run the command on the master node to install the Weave Cloud Agents.