In this scenario, we'll show you how set up Deploy in Weave Cloud to achieve Continuous Delivery. Before we begin, sign up to Weave Cloud and connect the agents:
1. To begin, sign up for Weave Cloud .
If you already have a Weave Cloud account, you should create a new 'Instance' for this exercise. To create a new instance, head to Your instances , then select '+ Connect a cluster' from the top of the page.
When asked, name your instance 'Continuous Delivery Lab'.
2. From the setup screens select Kubernetes and then Generic Kubernetes.
3. Copy the command that appears and paste it into the terminal window. This installs the Weave Cloud agents onto the Kubernetes cluster.
Note: When doing this, make sure you use the
Standard installation method, not the one using
4. Wait until the page shows that all agents have connected. (This might take up to a minute or two.)
5. Click the View Your Cluster button to continue to the instance homepage